Monday, September 15, 2008

She's Just Too Much

This weekend while we were eating dinner, Kaylen looked at Dakota and said "What's the word on the street?" We, amazed and amused, said "What did you just say?"

She repeated it: "What's the word on the street?"

It took us a while to learn that it's the new catch phrase (or segment?) of Sesame Street. :)

Today she hit me with "And speaking of English....". And that was it. Over and over and over. "And speaking of English..." to which I would reply "Yes? What about English?" She'd give me this cockeyed look as if to say "What are you *talking* about, you crazy woman!?"

This is one crazy, nutty, funny and wild girl. She keeps me laughing so while she's not exactly a trip to the Mykonos villa rentals she keeps me going just the same. :)

2 comments:

Monogram Queen said...

Yes their little comments are priceless aren't they!

Froggymama said...

I love it! What's the word on the street? Are you letting her watch Law & Order??? Ha!