Thursday, September 25, 2008

Letterman Rips into McCain for Cancelling

I never watch The Letterman Show but this found it's way to me today (and I'm sure to many, many people) and I have to say - he is spot on! I love the part (about 5 minutes in) where he says "You don't cancel your campaign - you let your VP nominee take over for you." EXACTLY RIGHT! Let's she if she has the stuff to be president of the USA. Any guesses on the answer to that one, my democratic friends? Yeah - that's my answer too.

Something is rotten in the State of Denmark...or in this case, the United States.

This is a long clip but good.


4 comments:

Dakota said...

It is all like one gigantic practical joke. When is someone going to pop out and say, "Just kidding!"?

Obama's response has been something to the effect of - now is the time people need to hear from the person who will be dealing with this economic crisis as the next President and that he is confident they can deal with more than one issue at a time. (Well, apparently McCain is not so sure they can. Will he be able to put world politics on hold because he is already dealing with something else?)

Great clip! Go, David!

Audra said...

I couldn't believe that! Ditching him for such important must rush to washington business, but instead goes on with katie couric!!!

ng2000 said...

Valuable resource of david letterman news summaries: http://www.ng2000.com/fw.php?tp=david-letterman

Tanya said...

Too great, thanks for sharing :)