Monday, September 22, 2008

Five New Pages from this Morning

My friend, Jeri, and I decided to get together this morning for some scrap-time while her two girls and Kaylen played. I was amazed what how much I accomplished in 2.5 hours. WOW!! Check them out!


Color My Mood by Shawna Clingerman, Lauren Grier



Credit: Princess of LaLa Land by Shawna Clingerman


Credits: Pile of Scribbles and Funk by Shawna Clingerman


Credit: Boys Rawk by Mindy Teresawa


credit: Out Loud by Shawna Clingerman



6 comments:

Audra said...

those pages are BEAUTIFUL!

Tanya said...

So cute, how do you do these? They're all digital right?

Casey said...

Audra: Thank you!
Tanya: Yes, digital scrapbooking. :)

Mimi said...

Damn, I wish I lived closer I would scrap with you....what is digital scrapbooking??? is there a web site or something....

Monogram Queen said...

It is amazing what you can get done when they have a playmate to engage them LOL

You did good, Casey!

Melanie said...

I'm a digital scrap virgin, but I have to say those pages/elements look SO real! Hmmm... I know what I'm asking my husband for for Christmas! :) (well, I guess that would be ADDING to the list)