Friday, September 26, 2008

In Honor of the Debates Tonight

I thought I would share with you some photos we took at the store a couple of weeks ago when the kids noticed all the Halloween decorations and begged to go check them out. We couldn't resist the costume aisle. The kids and I just tried things on for fun but Dakota actually found her costume for the year.

She found the scariest thing she could find....check it out.

John McCain. Seriously. Need I say more? :)

And just for fun, here are the rest of the photos taken that night.








Halloween is coming which seems about right. Scary times and all.

2 comments:

Monogram Queen said...

We have that pumpkin one and OMG I just saw masks on Saturday for McCain,Palin,Obama & Hillary!!!!

Monogram Queen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.