Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Surround Sound?

Do regular every day people have surround sound hooked up in their houses or it is something that only a select few (ie: people without kids who probably have the discretionary funds to afford Bose speakers) have? Personally, I know of only a handful of people who have it...of course, maybe there are others and I have just never paid attention. Do you have it? What's it like? Is it like being in a movie theater?

But the most important question of all is; do I really want to listen to Dora the Explorer or Barney in surround sound all day long? :)

2 comments:

Audra said...

I've wanted it, and pondered hitting the black friday sales for one.

Until just yesterday, the new neighbors were watching some horrid, loud, action movie at 2pm.

So I figured I'll wait until we own a house :)

Monogram Queen said...

that last sentence of yours is enough to put me off Surround Sound for LIFE! LOL