Monday, October 15, 2007

Still Here....

...or should that read "I'm back"?

The kids and I have been gone since early Friday morning and I was busy on Thursday with play group and packing so I haven't had a chance to post anything since Wednesday. I volunteer in Kelton's classroom this morning so I don't have any time now for a decent update but I hope to get back on-line sometime this afternoon (depending on my own personal "Kid Nation" around here). I have photos to upload so I can share, too.

All is well though - except of course we all have colds again. *sigh*

I'll leave you with this happy autumn moment though.....Dakota mowed the lawn on Saturday, which removed most of the fallen leaves, but by the time the kids and I pulled into the driveway Sunday afternoon the entire yard was covered in beautiful red, brown and yellow leaves! Covered! Ah yes - fall is here is full force! The neighborhood looks great in its new colors and it was such a treat to turn onto our street yesterday. Beautiful colors all around. *happy sigh* And yes, there was playing in the leaves and even a big leaf fight. :)

More later.

6 comments:

Sheri said...

Let's hear it for LEAF FIGHTS!!! Wahooooo! I'm glad autumn gave you such a nice colorful present upon your return home.

Stacey said...

I love fall!

Froggymama said...

Missed you. I'm jealous of the colorful leaves. Sadly Southern CA's change of season is too subtle for me. Can't wait to hear about your weekend.

Mimi said...

missed you...hope you had a good time at the punkin patch....took the grandaughter this weekend also...

Monogram Queen said...

Awww i'm jealous. I wanna leaf fight!

Lynilu said...

I love yards covered with color!!!