Friday, October 19, 2007

Oh My

It's gotten to the point where I dread seeing an envelope from the loan servicing group for Dakota's school loans sitting in the mailbox. I see that red lettering and my heart sinks to my feet. I hold my breath as I open it and then oh so very carefully I turn it over to reveal the loan amounts to date. I know there are three more semesters for these totals to increase.

Ugh.

Reassure me it will all be worth it in the end because frankly, whenever I see these envelopes I can't help but think I would rather be having a colon cleanse as opposed to opening them....to say nothing of figuring out have to get them paid off.

I'm just saying.

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Bahhh haa haaa. Nice segway!

Monogram Queen said...

Bwa haa I have to agree with Brenda. and not to be a grammar nazi but did she mean "segue" LOL