Saturday, October 20, 2007

Pens

My kid has a pen fetish. Seriously. He does. It's actually quite humorous because our house has begun to fill to all sorts of pens; some we buy and some we "acquire" from places like hotels and restaurants. I'm willing to bet that the ratio of store bought to promotional pens is skewed in favor of the promotional pens. Sometimes I feel guilty for having so many pens from places but then, that *is* why they put all their contact information on them, right? So the next time you see the pen you can remember all the fun you had while you were there which encourages you to make a return visit to have more fun.

Yeah well - that's how I'm easy my guilt over my son's need to acquire every pen (and business card, for that matter) the he can get his hands on. :)

1 comment:

Monogram Queen said...

I have a million and one "Mo's" pens in my purse along. The hub is to blame although Maddie will collect every business card and flyer she can get her grubby little hands on LOL