Monday, October 29, 2007

Everything is OK

Wow - I'm touched by the emails asking if everything is ok since I haven't posted since ummm...Thursday. Thank you. Yes, everything is fine. Great, actually. It's been a really good few days with tons of fun but along with tons of fun and great times comes a lack of time available for posting. Monday morning keeps me busy in Kelton's classroom and afternoons are packed with all the stuff I didn't get done in the morning, plus the afternoon stuff and of course my daily phone chat with a friend. Time just slips away.

But yes, everything is ok and I promise to get an update posted soon. Kaylen is giving me a run for my money today and actually ended up taking a virtually unheard of hour long nap this afternoon. Might have something to do with the fact that she has recently taken to waking up way too early in order to see Dakota in the mornings *yawn!*. I know she misses Dakota and all but darnit - 5:50AM was just too early this morning. Of course now that she has a nap under her belt, bedtime is anyone's guess. She's been so clingy and needy this afternoon. Hopefully she isn't getting sick and this is just a lack of sleep issue.

But even so - life is good (minus the car seat struggles for Little Miss Kaylen - more on that another time. Maybe someone has a good suggestion for me.). Here are a few pictures to share with you:



6 comments:

Brenda said...

Wow! I love, love, love that picture of Dakota and the kids. You should frame that one!

Lynilu said...

Yep, that picture of Dakota and the kids is great! And you're allowed to have a few days away from us!! :)(:

Julie said...

That's a great photo of Dakota and the kids. I guess I'm not the only one who thinks so! And I must admit, I too was wondering if all was well with you. I guess we're all just used to you posting daily. Glad to hear everything is going great.

Anonymous said...

Casey these are SUCH great pictures!!! I'm really glad to hear things are going good :)

Monogram Queen said...

Love the pics esp the one with Dakota. I want to jump/lay in some leaves darnit! Your posts usually make me so jealous! Y'all are always having FUN!

Unknown said...

I love how much they love dressing up. It cracks me up every time!