Friday, October 05, 2007

eBay Auction From a Mom of 6

Check out this (already closed) auction on eBay! It is too dang funny and those with kids will really appreciate it. :)

(Thanks to Jeri from my moms club who sent the link out to our group. This totally made my crazy morning seem less so.)

For those who asked about the Boo Bag game - I'll write up a short explanation this afternoon and get it posted for you. It's something really fun to do with your friends, co-workers, neighborhood, etc.

5 comments:

Audra said...

I can't believe she sold those for that much money!!!

Lynilu said...

That is hilarious!

Anonymous said...

I laughed my A$$ off! So funny!

Heidi

Sheri said...

This definitely made ME feel a bit saner ... though sanity can be a bit overrated, too (LOL)

Monogram Queen said...

Wow she really did good and she really should write a book. She's got talent.