Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Halloween Party

Today was my MOMS Club annual Halloween party. My little Care Bear decided to ditch the Care Bear in favor of Kelton's old puppy costume and I have to say, it was nice to have a little puppy for the third time (Kelton was a puppy when he was 18 months and again at 2.5. His choice - we had a different costume for him though I can't recall what it was. Oh wait! Pooh Bear? I don't know...something cute. I know he was Pooh and Kaylen was Piglet on Kaylen's first Halloween but I think the Pooh costume was big enough to cover two years. So yeah - I'm going with Pooh.) Anyway - she was darling and she really got into character by barking at people when they talked with her. After the party we went to pick up Kelton and she was the hit of kindergarten pick up! :)





7 comments:

Melanie said...

It was so good to see you today, Casey!! Happy trick-or-treating tomorrow night!

Shawna said...

Awww she is so cute! I'm so sad we missed it!

Monogram Queen said...

Awww I love it! What an adorable little ghostie at the bottom too. Y'all are so much fun!

Casey said...

Melanie: It was great to see you, too! I wish I was able to see you more often - and I miss that little guy of yours. He always makes me laugh. :)

Shawna: I'm sad you missed it too. I was hoping you and the boys would be there. Feel better soon.

Patti: Isn't that a great cutout? My MOMS Club has some sort of photo prop/op for every holiday/event and they are so much fun! I"ve been trying to access your blog this morning but it isn't loading. Something tells me everyone is trying to access "The Halloween Queen's blog to see what you posted for today!! :)

Brenda said...

aaawwwwww she looks so adorable! I remember Kelton wearing that costume. It is hard for me to believe it fits her now!

Perrin said...

Happy Halloween! I wanted to visit with you yeaterday but it went by too quickly.

Casey said...

Brenda: You and me both! I can't believe how fast it goes by.

Perrin: I wanted to chat with you, too, but it was a crazy time. Hopefully next time we'll have a few minutes to catch up.