Monday, October 29, 2007

Halloween Popcorn Balls


I made Halloween popcorn balls this weekend. And yes, *I* made. I know this may come as a shock to those who know of my incredible dislike for all things kitchen/food related but really, these suckers are so easy and sooooooooo good that I just had to have them. The rest of the family was busy with carious things so that left me. So I went in there and just whipped 'em up. Sadly, a mere 36 hours later, I've eaten most of them but YUMMY!!!!!!!

If you are looking for a quick and oh-so-delicious Halloween treat, make these!!!

Best Ever Popcorn Balls

PS..I added the candy corn - it's not in the recipe. Just add a good size amount and roll with it. :)

6 comments:

Perrin said...

My kids would love those. Very creative.

Monogram Queen said...

Hmmm I might just be inspired to make these. Salty + sweet = Yum!

Happy Halloween Casey

Audra said...

that looks SO good!!!

Sheri said...

They sure look festive! I've never tried making them before ... guess there's always a first time :-)

Brenda said...

Yummmm.....

Melanie said...

YUMMY!! I've been wanting to make those every year since I first made them about 6 years ago! What's wrong with me?? Ha ha!