Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Something to make me happy

And because I hate leaving my blog on a downer post, I'll share some pictures I took yesterday and today. Aren't they cool?






(I took this last one tonight during a huge rain storm. I love the way the water is bouncing.)

Frankly, the only thing cooler than my own front yard this time of year would be staying in a Vermont bed and breakfast for the weekend and experiencing the "changing of the leaves" there. Have I mentioned I love this time of year? :)

5 comments:

Sheri said...

Let's hear it for the leaves!!! I am absolutely in love with this time of year, too. But pardon me for being selfish ... I want the autumn leaves WITH the clear blue sky & the crisp fall air. I'm done with all this gray & rain ... next thing you know, we'll have *snow* for Halloween! (LOL)

momtothreeboys said...

Wow! Love the colors on the trees. Hmmmm, we don't have that here in Southern CA - too bad our palm trees don't change colors. In fact, none of my children have EVER seen a tree change colors. Amazing. But, we do have the ever present threat of earthquakes to keep us on our toes! Fun!

Monogram Queen said...

I love your pics too and they are the only glimpse of true Fall it looks like i'm going to get so a big THANK YOU Casey!

Brenda said...

What a beautiful tree you have in your front yard.

Keri said...

I LOVE this time of year - but I would love it so much more in New England. Isn't everything better over there?
Thanks for the link. Now I'm off and running at planning a vacation.