Saturday, October 20, 2007

Raining - Still.

Normally, I love the rain. I mean, I'm still loving it and all but holy smokes - we've had a week straight of nothing but rain falling from the sky. Well, that's not totally true. It's stopped every now and again and for about 15 minutes yesterday morning the sun popped out which was really just a tease. It made me realize how much I would like to see the sun for a few hours and how very much Kaylen would like to get outside to swing and slide down the slide. I'm actually missing all the "play with me - swing me higher!" commands from the summer days.

I still am loving my beloved autumn but I think I might be loving it more if the days weren't so wet so I could go outside and kick around in the leaves with the kids. All those leaves are just going to waste out there. So not fair!

I'm pretty sure by this point in the game Dakota is wishing for a piece of Arizona luxury real estate. She is completely not a fan of the cooler, wet days. I'm sure she wouldn't mind the cool, clear days but the rain is just relentless. It's been raining so much that we had to put off our trip to the pumpkin patch today in favor of waiting to see what tomorrow looks like. I bet they don't have that problem in Arizona.

1 comment:

Monogram Queen said...

Mmm i've already whined that we need rain but I have to admit too much rain depresses me. I would hate living in AZ though. Not a SW kinda girl at all, me.