Monday, October 01, 2007

How To Swaddle a Baby - presented by Kaylen









Any questions? :)

I have to say, as a mom to both a son and a daughter I am constantly amazed at the differences in play. Kaylen is all about nurturing her dolls, playing doll house and dressing up like a princess (though she is also into dressing up like a princess so she can rock on out on her Wiggle's guitar!). Kelton is all about building with legos or Tinker Toys, cars and well - just about antyhing that he can destroy. It's just so odd and I don't think I ever would have guessed how innate behavior like this can be. I know have a clear understanding what people mean when they say "He is all boy" or "She's a girly girl, isn't she?"

Oh but their differences are wonderful and amazing and I never, ever get tired of watching them play. :)

12 comments:

Audra said...

AW! love the last photo- so cute!

Lynilu said...

Nope, no questions. She's a good teacher!! Her expression is priceless!

Shawna said...

Okay she is so stinkin cute!

One Boys Mom said...

Amazingly cute. You'd never see a boy doing this would you? Genetics are amazing.

Kristen said...

omg adorable! I especially like the "press the baby's chest down" one.

Sheryl said...

This is just so dang cute! I have never in the past thought I wanted to have kids...but I am starting to think I could entertain the possiblity one day. I love to watch the kiddies troop in all together when they visit my library for storytime. I think 4 to 6 years old is my favorite age. You take good pics, as always!

Monogram Queen said...

She did an awesome job! So cute!

SJayneI said...

Awe! How sweet is she?

Caroline said...

That is sooooooo cute. She is an excellent teacher. :)

Holly said...

she's a natural! that is too cute!

Stacey said...

I've learned a lot! :) Cute!!

Perrin said...

That was awesome.