Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Fun Gift!


Look what I got today! Kaylen and I went to MOMS Club this morning while Kelton was at day camp and in walks Sheri with a gift for me. I had helped her (just a small bit) when she was setting up her blog and she had promised me coffee (Yes, that's right. I'll do just about anything for coffee! LOL!). She gave me something so much cooler than just a cup of joe though....she gave me an official Gilmore Girls coffee mug.....a BIG one! :) As you all probably remember, I am Gilmore Girls obsessed. I love, love, love, love, love that show!!

It cup says: "Please Luke, please, please, please...."

That lines comes from season one and the dialogue goes a bit like this:
*****************
Lorelai walks past a sign that says "Stars Hollow Founded 1779" and crosses the street. She goes into Luke's coffee shop. She takes off her coat and walks up to the counter, coffee cup in hand.

Lorelai: Please, Luke. Please, please, please.
Luke: How many cups have you had this morning?
Lorelai: None.
Luke: Plus...
Lorelai: Five, but yours is better.
Luke: You have a problem.
Lorelai: Yes, I do.
Luke pours her coffee.
Luke: Junkie.
Lorelai: Angel. You've got wings, baby.
*****************

I LOVE THIS CUP!!

Thank you Sheri - you totally made my week! :)

8 comments:

Brenda said...

Okay...it is sorta scary that you can quote a scene from season one of the Gilmore Girls - - just sayin !!!

Nice looking cup! :o)

Casey said...

Brenda: I am not *that* much of a Gilmore Girl geek. I looked it up. :)

Shawna said...

sniff sniff.... gilmore girls - how i miss you!

such a cute gift!

Sheri said...

I'm SO happy you liked your gift! As you know, I'm equally GG obsessed (and now truly honored to be blogged). I really did appreciate all your help. I hope we'll have more "coffee/playdates" in our future.

Casey said...

Shawna: Me, too! And isn't it? I already enjoyed my afternoon cup of joe in it, too! :)

Sheri: I love, love, love it! Thank you! And yes, playdates soon. As soon as we get into the school routine we can plan to get together. :)

Audra said...

how awesome! We snagged one at the warner bros studio tour (where we actually got to walk around the sets- how cool!) we also have a green dragonfly inn mug. they are GREAT for soup!

Unknown Me said...

Those big cups are the BEST!!

Perrin said...

What a perfect present. That takes skil...good job Sheri. Must admit that I have never watched the show. After I finish with Nip/tuck I may need to rent it.