Wednesday, August 08, 2007

The Weekend

I mentioned yesterday that we are going to visit my family this coming weekend and I have to tell you, I am really looking forward to seeing everyone again. After being with them for five solid weeks back in April and May, it's been hard to be back down here and away from the daily happenings. I miss everyone.

While we've been gone, my brother and his girlfriend moved out of their townhouse in Seattle and into a five bedroom house up the freeway a bit (yes, I said five bedrooms and yes, it's just the two of them. Can you imagine? I would seriously LOVE all that space!!). I've only seen pictures but from what I can tell, it's a nice piece of real estate! My brother jokingly told me (at least, I think he was joking) that he will be charging a dollar a minute to look at the view. :)

From the photos Cara sent, I think it will be worth every penny! Apparently they aren't too far from the beach either which will delight the kids (and me). I can't wait to get inside the house and poke around - I love exploring new places.

2 comments:

Monogram Queen said...

The house sounds delightful. I'm so happy for your brother and his GF! They will always have space for y'all to stay when you visit!

Holly said...

I hope you have a good visit. The house looks like it will be amazing!