Wednesday, August 01, 2007

I Love Personalized Stuff!

There is just something so fun about having personalized "stuff". I love it. Seeing my name, or the names of my kids, on stuff is so much fun for me. Every year when I was a kid my grandparents would order pencils with our names on them. I loved it and it always made me feel so special.

My kids (clearly) do not have common names so finding personalized stuff on the open market doesn't happen (and for some reason, I can rarely find "Casey" either. Weird since I'm pretty sure it's not all that uncommon of a name.) so to have anything with their names on it, I would have to order it.

And I plan to do just that.

Now, I'm not foolish enough to give them backpacks with their names emblazoned on them or any clothing because I know that it makes it so much easier for a stranger to gain access to them (what kid won't go right to someone who knows them by name?) but
personalized cups, pencils, pens, etc would be so much fun!

I'm assuming I am not alone in my love of personalized stuff, right? :)

4 comments:

Monogram Queen said...

Girl I LOVE personalized & monogrammed stuff! I have a few things with Maddie's name on it but you do make a good point there.

Casey said...

Patti_Cake: :)

Audra said...

I've had the same problem my entire life. Usually most places only have Audrey, never Audra. Now with the beauty of the internet, there are so many great places that will let you get that stuff. But it always made me sad on vacations to see all those name mugs, barettes, keychains and never have mine!

SassyFemme said...

I love personalized stuff! I often look at personalized stuff for kids and wish I could have it!