Wednesday, August 15, 2007

The Ol' Inbox

This week my email inbox has been filled with not much of a personal nature. I'm not sure why (vacations maybe?) but even my normally busy list-serves are quiet. I'm sure everyone is gearing up for the start of the school year and taking care of all the last minute summer stuff and squeezing in a few extra vacation days here and there. I know that, for us, our "to do" list is growing as well. Does anyone else feel like September is actually more like the start of a new year than January is?

Anyway - back to my inbox.....I have somehow managed to get onto the mailing list for different types of software. I'm not sure how that happened but happened it has. I receive ads for the newest versions of Adobe this, that or the other thing, i-Tune upgrades (which I don't even have!), financial reporting software and Shockwave (whatever that is). I just have no idea how or why I am suddenly getting an influx of this stuff but I am very grateful that the vi*agra ads have seemed to have stopped. :)

2 comments:

Patti_Cake said...

Girl don't even TYPE a variation of the dreaded "V" word - it might cos' an apocolypse LOL
Yeah I feel like Fall is a new beginning too instead of January.

Anonymous said...

I agree September is the start of the year in a big way around here (THAT is why I bucked up and bought myself a calendar ;))

Oh and you know you are saving all those evil "v" emails (trying to avoid the apocalypse here patti_cake) ! Don't try to pretend you don't buy the stuff in bulk LOL :)