Monday, August 27, 2007

Silly Videos

You would not believe the trouble I went to tonight trying to get these on my blog. The quality sucked through DropShots so I went to One True Media to upload. That took two hours (!) and it gave me an error on the third one. Once I viewed them, I discovered the quality sucked through them as well. Weird. I think you will still find them fun to watch. :)

Anyway - here are two of them (combined into one):


and then the third:

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting

7 comments:

Stacey said...

sooo cute! love the laughter! makes me want to have a swingset. ;)

Lynilu said...

Aww, they're still fun to watch! Kids are worth it, after all!

Brenda said...

Carson says: "Kelton, you are a good singer"

Unknown Me said...

OMG, those giggles are CONTAGIOUS!! How adorable!

Monogram Queen said...

Oh Poo i can't see videos at work!

Casey said...

Stacey: Something tells me there is a swingset somewhere in your future. :)

Lynilu: Yeah - they are. :)

Brenda: Thanks, Carson!

Unknown: Thanks!

Patti_Cake: You should watch at home then - they are pretty fun. :)

Dee said...

Too cute. Just so you know I'm always checking in to make sure all is well in your world even though I'm not posting as much.