Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Huge Fisher Price Recall

FYI:

Over 1 million Fisher Price toys are being recalled for lead paint. The toys represent various Nickelodeon and Sesame Street characters. Apparently it's only a problem if you bought the toy(s) between April 2007 and July 2007. They were manufactured in China (also responsible for the Thomas and Friends recall a couple months back - for the same lead paint reason).

Click here to review the list. Once you are on the page, choose "help me determine if I own products". This is a visual recall list instead of just the product number and name.

2 comments:

Perrin said...

Thanks Casey. My sister had a toy. I have to say..I have lost a lot of confidence in products made in China.

Patti_Cake said...

Thanks Casey. A co-worker brought this to my attention as we are currently undergoing a NickJr metamorphosis! I hope nobody was adversely affected by the recall.