Thursday, August 23, 2007

Swiss Army Luggage

Where have I been? I have always known about Swiss Army knives but why have I never before heard of the Swiss Army Luggage line? Am I the only one who didn't know the makers of those amazing knives also make luggage? What else do they make? You just know it has to be quality stuff, right? They even have a messenger bag I'm a sucker for messenger bags and normally so is Dakota. Though with all her law books, etc that he has to lug around she only get to use a messenger bag during school breaks. Other than that, it's a backpack with wheels.

Swiss Army Luggage. Nope - I have to say, it never once crossed my mind.

2 comments:

Dakota said...

They have a very nice rolling computer case on there! Yes, I do love luggage/bags of all sorts!

Audra said...

Dylan has a really nice bookbag from them! it's cute and functional!