Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Drip, Drip, Drip

As luck would have it, we seem to have a drip in the bathroom faucet. It comes and goes but I have noticed that if you don't get the Taps turned off *just* so, it drips a bit. I detest dripping taps for a myriad of reasons; A) the amount of water that can add up from a small drip over the course of a month is amazing, B) the increase to the water bill and C) it usually means replacing the entire faucet which is a time sucker. The part I *do* like about replacing the faucet is that we get to pick out something new. New is good. :)

I found a website called Taps4Less and wowsa! They have a gigantic selection of not only faucet fixtures but also bathroom furniture (Stacey, I think they even have a vanity like the one you just put in your bathroom (which I loved, by the way!)). They have shower enclosures, bath tubs and various bathroom accessories, too. Seriously - this website is a goldmine for anyone wanting to renovate, update or replace. WOW! And have you ever noticed that just by changing hardware or taps you can completely change the look and feel of a room. To me, that is so much fun!

This looks like great quality stuff, too. They have brand names such as Mira Showers and Hudson Reed Taps and Showers so if you are looking for a change, check out their site. I think you will be really jazzed by what you see.

1 comment:

Monogram Queen said...

We're going to have to re-do our bathroom and kitchen if we buy the house we are currently renting so this is helpful to know!