Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Playing Dress-Up

Kaylen is cracking me up today. She seems to be all about dressing up. The kids have a huge selection of dress-up stuff ranging from costumes to jewelry and it's a rare day when someone isn't dressed up in some sort of manner.

Lately Kaylen has been dressing like a princess. Well - at least that is what she says she is dressing as. :) I think my favorite outfit was when she wore her princess pull-up, a long white beaded necklace, a tiara, an Elmo slipper on one foot and a plastic high heel on the other. Yes - that was it. But she pranced around the house like she was all made up for the grand ball dance. "Me a princess!" she would say over and over.

Not to be left out, Kelton will usually play prince to her princess. Now that's a sight to be seen! It usually involves the Buzz Lightyear costume and a backpack. I'm not sure how that says "prince" to him but it does and who am I to say otherwise?

I love being a mom. I love my kids and I am so thankful for all the giggles they give me.

4 comments:

Holly said...

What imaginations!
What? No pictures??

Casey said...

Holly: Your wish is my command! :)

Monogram Queen said...

Yep three cheers for the giggles kids give us! Wouldn't trade it for a MILLION DOLLARS!

Shannon said...

Ha! I love that story.