Friday, June 01, 2007



I have nothing "special" to write about my family today as you, who have been reading me already know about the daily inner workings of our family. I will, however, take this opportunity to thank you for sharing in my life. Thank you!!!

For those of you who are visiting for the first time; Welcome! I hope you will take a few minutes to look around and, if you like what you see, come back to visit often. I update frequently (usually daily) and love to show off pictures of my family as well as talk (endlessly *grin*) about our life.

Here's a recently picture of all of us:

We are Casey (that's me! I'm 42), Dakota(41), Kelton(5years) and Kaylen(2years)

Again, Happy Blogging Day!!

5 comments:

Lynilu said...

Great family! I love the ages of all of you, and I agree with your last post about the ages of the children. They are at such amazing ages. Enjoy every single minute, because they slip by so terribly quickly. Hugs around!!

SassyFemme said...

What a great family picture!

Anonymous said...

You guys are such a great family. One of my favorite morning reads!

Heidi

Monogram Queen said...

Wonderful picture of your wonderful family! I've said this before Casey but if more people could read your blog they would see just how "normal" a GLBT family is. You are a wonderful example and you and Dakota are fabulous parents. I am so happy and feel so blessed that I stumbled upon your blog via Caroline.

Casey said...

Lynilu: Thank you! And I am in complete agreement - it goes far too quickly. I can't believe how big the kids have gotten in just the blink of an eye.

SassyFemme: Thank you!

Heidi: Thank you - that means a lot!

Patti_Cake: I'm so glad you found me too and thank you - those are some the sweetest words I've ever read. :)