Saturday, June 30, 2007

Princess Cool

This is the page I created today at the scrapbooking day for my MOMS Club. Seems to me that after four hours I would have more to show for myself but I guess it's hard to show side-splitting laughter and good food.


credits: Power Puff Pixies by Lauren Grier and Shawna Clingerman



And now I want to scrap, scrap, scrap but there is just no way I can since the kids are going nutty and I think Dakota would having some not so nice things to say if I stayed glued to the computer. *sigh*

5 comments:

Brenda said...

Hey!

It sounds like you had a lot of fun scrapbooking with your MOMS Club! I'm jealous!

Great page too! ;o)

Lynn said...

Hey Casey,
I just added sitemeter to my blog. Thanks for the directions a few days ago. Have you clicked on the map to see where in the world your blog readers are?

Casey said...

Brenda: It was really a lot of fun! Wish you had been there.

Lynn:I have done that and it's amazing where people come from. I wish more people would comment though. It's so weird to know I get about 100 people by a day but I never know who. :)

Monogram Queen said...

Very cute. So far I haven't given in to the temptation to Scrap but when Madison gets older I just might.

Kristen said...

Hey good for you! Those are some great pages. Maybe you can just block out 1-2 hours per week for scrapping.