Thursday, June 21, 2007

A Really Amazing Offer

I was just offered a chance to receive a 16x20 photo enlargement
canvas of my favorite photo. For free. And I am so taking the opportunity! I can not even begin to tell you how excited this makes me but then, you have seen my love of photos - I suppose this surprises no one. *laughing*

The thing I am really struggling with right now though is which photo I should choose. I had thought about one from a beach trip but the one I really would like, I'm not in (I'm usually the person behind, not in front of, the camera). Since this is going to be such a big canvas photo, I'd really like to either have all of us or just the kids. We do have a really good photo of the kids from when Kaylen was 4 months old hanging by the front door. No one ever wants to cover it up with a new photo because we all love it so much so it seems it might be a logical choice. Dakota thinks it should be something more recent. ARGH!

I have a feeling I will be looking through my photo files most of the weekend trying to find one we both can agree upon. Wish me luck and hey - if you have a favorite one of the kids that you can recall right off, go ahead and shout it out. I'm taking suggestions! :)

Once it's done, I'll post a photo of it so you can see it. I am so, so, so excited about this!!!!

3 comments:

Monogram Queen said...

Oh boy, what a dilemma. I'm with Dakota, it should be a recent one. Can't wait to see which one you choose!

Unknown said...

Wow, how cool! How did you get such an offer for free?? I would have a heck of a time choosing, so I'm eager to see which one you pick!

Unknown said...

Those canvas pics are cool...I saw one at a photo shop...it was $200.

What a deal if you get it free! SCORE:)