Monday, June 18, 2007

New Patio Furniture

Is it wrong of me to want a comfortable chair for the hours upon hours of backyard time that is awaiting me? Well - wrong or not, there it is. I was checking out different types of chairs and I happened upon this great site for teak outdoor furniture. I mean seriously, just check out this chair.


Now that says comfort to me! I can just picture myself all curled up with a good book sipping my ice tea as the kids play on their swing set. Just the mere though of it makes me happy.


I know Dakota would love an adirondack chair as she has been talking about it for years and I have to say, this is a pretty darn nice one.

Summer dreaming. Nothing like it! :)

6 comments:

Dakota said...

Now I am picturing myself in the chair with a glass of lemonade, and peace and quiet....What kids? *grin*

Casey said...

Kids. They sounded like a good idea, didn't they? :) :) :)

Holly said...

I am salivating over that adirondack chair. I picture myself with a cold glass of lemonade (or a cold beer) sitting back in it. ahhh....

Brenda said...

Love the chairs

Monogram Queen said...

I love good patio furniture, but dang it is expensive!

Casey said...

Holly: And that picture makes it seem so amazingly peaceful, doesn't it?

Brenda: Me too!

Patti_Cake: I couldn't agree more. I get the whole quality costs things but it sure makes it hard to chase those dreams sometimes, doesn't it?