Thursday, June 21, 2007

It's Been One of Those Days

Tonight Dakota said "I'm going to go shut off the sprinklers. You can go blog or whatever you want to do for a few minutes." So I said "I want to pretend I am single, living alone, skinny and that I am really, really cute."

She said "Sure. You can pretend that all you want."

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......I *think* it meant it in a nice, loving, supportive way but one can never be *too* sure. :)

It's been a really, really, really long day with the kids today.

Did I mention REALLY long day?

Oh - and tomorrow we have "the bee guy" coming to deal with the bees that have once again built their hive under the house. Oh yes, this would be in the *exact* same spot they were living last year. ARGH!!! I hate bees. I'm just saying.

5 comments:

Monogram Queen said...

I am sure it was meant in a loving way!
Ugh bees are cute as a print, not so much IRL!

Unknown said...

I'm right there with you, I HATE bees. I appreciate all they do, I just want them kept far from me!

Dakota said...

Yes, in a loving way. What I believe I said was, "Fine, you have about 5 minutes." Perhaps that was not as sensitive as it could have been...but I was agreeing to let you be single and child-free!

Hope today is MUCH better!
Love,
Me

SassyFemme said...

Bees.are.nasty!

LOL at Dakota's response to you!

Unknown said...

If I had enough bees to call the "bee guy" I think I would have to move...I DON'T like bees...I am freaked out hearing that you have to deal with them...YIKES!!!