Saturday, November 17, 2007

Tag - I'm It.

I was tagged by Caroline. Here are the rules:

1. Link to the person’s blog who tagged you.
2. Post these rules on your blog.
3. List seven random and/or weird facts about yourself
4. Tag seven random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
5. Let each person know that they have been tagged by posting a comment on their blog.

So, here are 7 facts about me that you may or may not know:

1. I changed my name. I changed my first name, then I moved my birth last name to my middle name and took Dakota's last name as mine.


2. Sometimes my kids drive me crazy and I wonder what on earth I was thinking when I thought kids were a good idea but then I hear them laughing and playing with each other or hold them in my arms, I remember why I wanted them in my life.

3. My favorite coffee drink is a Starbucks Raspberry Mocha. Venti size. :)

4. I feel like I'm slacking off because I haven't been scrap booking lately. I feel like I'm cheating my kids and I feel guilty for that.

5. Someday I want to live in a really big, beautiful house. One of those Street of Dreams kind of homes.

6. I have three older siblings and one younger but I am, chronologically the middle child. Five years from the oldest and five years from the youngest.

7. I haven't had 8 solid hours of sleep in at least 6 years. For that matter, I haven't had 6 solid hours of sleep in at least 6 years.

I tag:
Brenda
Dakota
Frazzled Mom
Patti-Cake Land
Fern
Ivy
Audra

And because I think it would be fun...I'm going to tag one more:
Sheri (private blog)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree completely with #7!

Monogram Queen said...

I'm pretty sure there are no facts you all don't already know about me! LOL Seriously i'll do it tomorrow. I can always come up with something. Lynilu and I were laughing about this very thing last night. How we're such open books that you all pretty much know everything about us, warts and all!