Saturday, November 03, 2007

Saturday

Ahhhh - a rare moment on a Saturday to post. Gotta love that. I have been running out crazed all morning as I cleaned the house and put away Halloween decorations. I have to say, I'm a sucker for a clean house - I just love it! For fun, I even lighted one of those clean linen scented candles so that mixed with Pledge and Method window cleaner is truly making me happy. :)

Speaking of Method cleaners - have you tried them? I have used the all purpose one, the window cleaner and the tub and tile one and I have to say, I enjoy them! Especially the bathroom cleaners. They smell great *and* they are non-toxic. I'm trying to be more "green" where ever I can. Every little bit helps and while I can't afford to jump in lock, stock and barrel, I figure doing small bits here and there are totally manageable.

You know, of course, that the second I sat down and typed the first paragraph my children who were previously self-entertaining themselves and each other decided that they needed mommy's undivided attention and I ended up taking 15 minutes to write the second paragraph. Murphy's Law and all that but now they are once again happily playing. I'm sure it won't last long but nothing does when you have young children. :)

Dakota is off studying and should be home in about 30 minutes. Then it's grocery shopping time. I know, I know - our life is sooooooo cool. :) If that makes you all giddy with excitement just wait for what comes next....bill paying!

I know! We seriously know how to have a good time. :)

Since I started this posting I have had to change the girl, help her built a tent using laundry baskets and soothe many hurt feelings all the while the boy was busy bugging his sister causing the hurt feelings and playing with some toys. It's kinda funny (kinda not) how long it can take me to write a five paragraph, incredibly disjointed posting when I attempt to do so while children are awake. And I wonder why my posting level has gone from often to occassionally. :)

Hope you are all having a great weekend!

8 comments:

Audra said...

I love the method products as well. We also use the seventh generation products from Target- and the hand soaps, etc.

Mimi said...

I have never heard of method products...is that thier name? I like the bam cleaners the grease one is th bomb

SassyFemme said...

You definitely have your hands full when you try to blog!

Never heard of method products before. I'm really big on Fantastic though, go through a lot of it.

Perrin said...

I didn't even know the Method products were green. NOw that I look at it, the apple vanilla air freshener that I love doesn't have aerosol in it. Cool!

Sheri said...

Ok, I'll second Perrin's comment ... Method is green? I'm going to reconsider buying them. As for your blogging time, you are awesome! Me ... I just posted Halloween last night (LOL) Hmm, now it's my turn for bill paying. I put the groceries off 'til tomorrow :-)

Stacey said...

Just so you know, we were told that Method isn't completely green. There are some awesome products that are like Seventh Generation and Nature Clean. We switched all of our cleaners to green products and some of them are really cheap. They all work well and smell great. It makes a difference not having toxic cleaners in the house! :)

Stacey said...

Discussion about Method (scroll down)

Monogram Queen said...

I haven't tried "green" cleaning supplies. Must look them up.
I know what you mean about trying to get online with little ones around. Not easy!