Thursday, November 29, 2007

Micro Fleece Pajamas

I picked up a really cute pajama set at Penney's this week. I swear it is as soft as soft can be. Pink, with various colors dots all over them. OMG. I love, love, love them!!! I think I would wear them all day long if I could get away with something like that but just imagining the looks I'd get as I went about the days business makes me snap to my senses and save them for the evening hours. After bath time, when the kids are all snug in their jammies and ready for a story, I go and change into my new soft pajamas and sigh a huge sigh of comfortable contentment. They are a perfect way to end the day.

I am so loving it! And here's a nice bonus, the more they are washed, the softer they are getting. I've never before, as an adult, had fleece pajamas - what was I thinking??? Micro fleece is wasted on toddler-sized sleepers. Adult pajamas are a much better use of the material - we know how to really appreciate it! :)

If you are in Penney's in the next couple of weeks, look for them. You will know them immediately - they are so soft that you will want to snatch up a set and put them on right there in the store. :)

10 comments:

Brenda said...

Dang! I'm going to have to make another trip to the mall. :o)

Sheri said...

I'll be at the mall twice tomorrow ... one way or another, I'm going to check them out, even if they "are" pink -- ha,ha,ha :-)

momtothreeboys said...

And have you ever (even secretly) wanted to try on a pair of adult "footie" pj's? I have. I have fond memories of those as a kid and I thought it would be fun to try them again.

Lynilu said...

I get it!! And the joy of it for me is that I'm old enough to not care a twit what people think about it!!!

Anonymous said...

You are cracking me up! On Friday's the fam and I head to the mall for dinner at the food court and the kids ride the train. I will make my way towards Penny's and check out those jammies!

Heidi

Melanie said...

I want them too! Hmmm... Santa may have to come early for me this year. ;)

SassyFemme said...

I'll have to check them out when I head to the mall. Just bought some warm fuzzy jammies at Kohl's, but these sound much better.

Laura said...

Ooh, that sounds so nice. I got the most comfy pair of socks at Bath & Body Works last weekend and those jammies sound like they would be great with him.

Dakota said...

I have a pair now, too!! Only mine are mostly blue. So unbelievably soft. SOMEONE in our family who is not me now has TWO pair of these jammies :)

Anonymous said...

I found some great micro-fleece pjs for kids on a website for a company that made pjs for JCP and Lands End. Our grand kids love them because they're so soft. Its called Factory Apparel Direct. My wife also loves her spa footies made of a really soft fabric with non slip pads at Sports Authority.