Monday, November 19, 2007

Looks Like We Got Our Miracle!

A week ago today things looks very bleak but today - it's a whole new world! Here is the latest from Rachel regarding Brandon:

"They took out a lot of the IV ports today. He is talking a lot and giving people a bad time. All of his vitals are holding steady where they should be. When I left they were just taking him for a kidney/bladder test to see what is happening there. He still had dialysis today. He called Mikayla on the phone this morning before school and actually talked to her so I thought that was great! So, everything is looking up! ""

WAHOO!!! :) :)

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Im so glad to hear that! They still dont know what happened to get him in the hospital yet? Jeri

Casey said...

Jeri: The only thing I've heard in regards to a "why" is that they believe it was sudden onset of diabetes and it shut his body down. From what I understand he hadn't been feeling well for a few days - just a general "not feeling well". Other than that, I don't really know. I'm hoping to get more info when I am up there for the holiday.

Holly said...

What wonderful news!

Froggymama said...

Oh thank God! Hooray!

Sheri said...

That's great news! Keeping you all in our thoughts & prayers :-)

Brenda said...

Fantastic news!!!

Anonymous said...

Yippee!! Great news. I think I mentioned this before, but the exact same "shut down" happened when my brother got diabetes (Type I). It was so scary! Glad he's doing better.

Monogram Queen said...

I am so very happy to hear this. What a Thanksgiving blessing!

Lynilu said...

I'm very happy to hear that! Whew!

Unknown said...

Great, great, great news, and just what you needed to add to that holiday cheer!