Tuesday, November 20, 2007

A Horse?

Kelton was just talking with his cousin on the phone and they were comparing notes on what they were planning to ask Santa for when we make our annual visit this weekend. Kelton, much to my shock, said "I'm asking for a horse!" I about fell over. Does this mean I have to start looking for horse riding apparel? :)

Well no - that isn't likely but what I did do was remind him that Santa never brings animals for Christmas without approval from parents. So tough luck, buddy boy. There will be no horse for you this year under the tree. :)

2 comments:

Audra said...

great way to handle that one! lol. Unless you got him one of those crazy big realistic target horses!

Monogram Queen said...

Oh lord I am glad you are going through all of this so I can sit back and take notes on how to handle it for future reference!