Wednesday, April 09, 2008

We Interrupt This Day.....

...to bring you a puking child. And as an added bonus, we'll throw in some diarrhea.

LOVELY.

I know you are all jealous beyond all reason.

Let's hope he is better in the morning and that we have no further incidents tonight. The poor kid has his birthday party scheduled for Saturday and it would be nice if this was a fast moving illness so we can still have it.

Once I am no longer swimming in *ahem* bodily fluids, I will tell you all about the anniversary gift I made Dakota.

9 comments:

Sheri said...

Feel better soon Kelton!!!

Audra said...

awww! Feel better Kelton!

Lynilu said...

Awww. Poor kid. See? He just didn't feel good yesterday when he was, uh, cranky with his sister. Good luck, good health to all of you!

Anonymous said...

I'm RIGHT THERE with ya Casey! uggg! I hope he is still puke free today!

Mimi said...

Hope kelton feels better.....I had the same thing yesterday....it only lasted one day....so hopefully he will be ok for his party...

Monogram Queen said...

Yes I am busting a gut with jealousy. *wink*

Feel better Kelton! Hope no one else catches it!

Stacey said...

awww hope he feels better soon

PT-LawMom said...

Bleech. Why are kids so pukey? Hope he gets better soon and doesn't pass it to anyone else!

Casey said...

Thanks everyone and Shawna, I'm sorry it's visiting your house too. No fun. :(

PT: I don't know why they are so pukey - it's just not right. I'm just so, so, so grateful he made it to the bathroom both times this time around. (Usually we aren't so lucky.) So much easier to clean the entire bathroom then deal with bedding and carpets. Eeeeeew ick!