Friday, April 04, 2008

It's DONE!

Send up the balloons - it's DONE! Dakota's anniversary gift, after approximately 10 hours (in total) of sitting at the computer over the past week, is finally complete.

And with three days to spare.

Yay me!

Thank goodness the kids and I had a stay at home day today (rare, to be sure) which allowed me to sit in this chair from 10AM until now, 2:58pm, with only several (hundred) interruptions. PHEW! I am so glad it's done and I think she is going to love it.

6 comments:

Sheri said...

YAY! WAHOO!! I'm soooo happy that everything is coming together for you today!!!

Here are your balloons ...
http://www.flickr.com/photos/betti/168321589/

:-)

SassyFemme said...

I sure hope you share pics of this gift!

Audra said...

wahoo! Can't wait to hear about it!

Keri said...

I'm on pins & needles over here - you'll share, right? :)

Casey said...

Sheri; Thank you! Just what I needed! :)

SassyFemme: I will definitely share. Tuesday is the big day so look for news after that.

Audra: I can't wait until I can give it to her. :)

Keri: Absolutely!

Shawna said...

woo! way to go casey!