Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Rounding Up My Village to Add to Theirs

I followed a link from a blog I read to one called It's Taking A Village and I wanted to share it with you. Their beautiful baby boy was born April 18th and quickly developed problems prompting a rush ER trip, admittance to the NICU, surgery and tests. On Monday, they almost lost their son.

I do not know these people but I know this: they are parents in need of help and support. Please go over and add to their village of support while they navigate their way through the days and weeks ahead.

Thanks.

3 comments:

Monogram Queen said...

How frightening to even contemplate. I'm over there right now then i'll be back to check out that pic of Kaylen and the baby!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely! They are a wonderful little family and use a truck load of extra prayers. Thanks for this.

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for the support. We are doing well today, and will likely post an update later this afternoon. Thank you, so much, for your thoughts and concern.