Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Birthday Wishes

Dakota's birthday is coming up. Quickly. And I have yet to figure out the perfect gift. I have a couple ideas on things but they aren't as grand as say..... a Rolex watch. Last night we were talking and I think we may have agreed on my not spending money on a few little things and instead put the money I would have spent towards a weekend at the beach. I love that idea but it still feels wrong not to get *something* for her to open on her big day.

Now if we were heading to the beach on her actual birthday then that would be one thing but it won't be for a few weeks after (finals and all....) and I just can't imagine not having a gift for her to open.

So...the hunt is on. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Lynilu said...

Ohh, another birthday in the family, huh? When is it? I'm guessing she is a Taurus. There is something about Dakota that makes me think she shares that birth sign with my son. I sense that she is, uh, strong willed much like he is. :D


Shhhhh. don't tell her I said that, OK? LOL!!!

Monogram Queen said...

You may add me if you like http://patticakepatticake.blogspot.com :)