Thursday, April 17, 2008

Good News/Bad News

It's never cut and dry, is it? Kid sickies are so completely random. No more throwing up from Kaylen but lots of *ahem* other end issues.

*sigh*

To be honest though, I can handle diarrhea much better than barfing. At least she is potty trained and can get herself there in time. Barfing is much more unpredictable as to where it will land.

Still. We are housebound for yet another day. I think I might be going bonkers. It would be really, really nice if the weather was decent so we could at least get out in the yard to play and breathe in some non-stagnant air.

She feels good - except for the part where she isn't. I may have Dakota stop by and pick up some liquid Imodium to have on hand. I remember the doctor said to give it to Kelton when he was three and we had some sort of nasty rotovirus going through the house (especially delightful when you have a six month old). I'd have to call and find out age/weight data for dosing but still....I think we all deserve a break and it might be just the ticket to break the cycle. It's been going on for days and days and days now.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I just went through this. My three yr old girl just had the same issues and when I went to the local walgreens they said she is to young for imodium but to give her children's pepto. It worked really well. Hope the weekend gets you out of the house and feeling better.

Heidi

SassyFemme said...

Hope she's feeling better soon.

Shannon said...

Oh no, I was hoping she was feeling better. Hope this is the last day of the bug and she'll be feeling good again tomorrow!

Monogram Queen said...

Ack I feel your pain. As I was reading I mistakenly read at first that you were going to have Dakota stop by and buy some liquor! LOL I hope babygirl feels better from that end and the rest of you don't get sick!

Monogram Queen said...

Ack I feel your pain. As I was reading I mistakenly read at first that you were going to have Dakota stop by and buy some liquor! LOL I hope babygirl feels better from that end and the rest of you don't get sick!

Stacey said...

Sorry to hear that she's sick. I hope she gets better soon!!!!