Wednesday, April 30, 2008

The Notes

Many asked so who am I to not to oblige?

Here is a photo of the notes taped to the door:




Since they are so hard to "read" though, I went ahead and scanned them in for ease of viewing. :)

This one is the No Mon-ters and No Kelton Scare Me sign:

And this is the No Keltons Allowed sign:

This morning, as she was getting out of bed, she said "I glad my signs are working!"

Of course this came quickly on the heels of her burping and then saying "That was totally supposed to happen." Oh my! I just love this kid soooo much! :)

5 comments:

Brenda said...

She is one smart little girl! i love the signs! :o)

Audra said...

what a cutie!

Caroline said...

I am totally laughing at what she said after burping. It's like a comedy club at your house. :) And I so love the signs.

Monogram Queen said...

There is nothing in the world that can make you laugh like a funny little kid!

Sheri said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you for the pics of the signs (this is probably as close to becoming a fly on your wall as I'll get). I LOVE how creative Kaylen is.