Wednesday, April 09, 2008

It's All in the Delivery

Overheard from the living room:

Kelton screams loudly and in a mean tone yells: "Kaylen! Move your big butt out of the way! I can't see!!"

Mommy, from the kitchen says, "Let's be more respectful to each other, please."

Kelton: "Sorry, Mom." He takes a breath and.....(you all see it coming, don't you?) says in a nicer tone but still quite loudly; "Kaylen PLEASE move your big butt out of the way NOW! I can't see!"

Well...he *did* say please. *sigh*

8 comments:

Monogram Queen said...

Yes "please" made all the difference in the world!!!! Bwww haaa and I saw it coming from a MILE away! Gotta love that kid!

Stacey said...

Haha

Julie said...

Funny!

Audra said...

that is just precious!

Sheri said...

OK, I'm either really tired, or the coffee never kicked in ... but when you said "can you SEE it coming" ... I thought you meant you were REALLY going to "see" something.

However, I like this ending much better ... gotta love how literal kids can be! (LOL)

Lynilu said...

LOL! I heard similar "corrections" from my kids when they were young! Enjoy the effort!!! :D

Melanie said...

This makes me giggle. :) I'm sure you know why...

Froggymama said...

Thanks for the laugh. This was wonderful!