Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Off To Work He Goes

Tomorrow is "Take Your Child to Work Day" and Kelton will be up and out at the crack of dawn with Dakota and let me tell you - that boy is so excited he could barely stand himself all day and had a lot of trouble getting to sleep tonight.

For her part, Dakota spent some time today getting ready to show her son what her job is all about.

They have quite the schedule lined up with meetings, learning to fax and copy, a tram ride, coffee break time, etc. It all culminates in a lunch that Dakota has arranged. Kaylen and I will be joining them for the lunch portion and then the kids and I will head home leaving Dakota to finish out the day and then head to school. I think it ought to be a day to always be remembered for both of them. And yes, she promises to take photos so I can share them. :)

Kelton's name badge (yes, I blurred out some info.)

The name plates in their work space.


Kelton's work area which is right next to Dakota's.

5 comments:

Audra said...

I remember doing that one year and thinking it was the coolest thing ever. I'm sure he'll LOVE it!

momtothreeboys said...

I remember going with my dad to work in the BIG CITY (New York City) and loved all the office supplies...Have fun Kelton!

SassyFemme said...

Hope he has a great time!

Caroline said...

How exciting for Dakota. I love that she put his name up on the door for him. I can't wait to see pictures and to hear all about it.

Melanie said...

This will be a day to remember for a LONG time. Yay Kelton and Dakota! Very cute...