Monday, April 21, 2008

Healthy - Finally!

On Friday morning I began to have hope that I wouldn't need to take out a life insurance policy on anyone as it appeared that we were finally turning the corner from Puke-Poop City to Healthy-ville. By Friday afternoon, I was sure of it! Thank heavens!!!

Saturday morning Kaylen woke up and said "Hey Mom - I feel really, really, really good today! I not sick anymore - hurray!!" Hurray indeed, my daughter. Hurray!

This morning, Monday, she woke up and said "I feel ever more better today! Let's go someplace." So I guess it's official - we are over this sickness and the world, once again, is open to us.

4 comments:

Kristen said...

I was just stopping by to see how everyone was faring. happy to see the poop/puke fest has ended. hope your family stays healthy for a long time.

Casey said...

Kristen: Thanks! Me, too!

Monogram Queen said...

Yay for the sickies being gone!

Casey said...

Patti: You said it! :)