Monday, April 21, 2008

New Patio Furniture

Did I ever share with you that we bought a new patio furniture set this year? Well - we did and it's great! Our last one didn't have cushioned seats and I am here to tell you it is definitely a plus! It is so nice to just sink into the soft comfort of those chairs and since we spend a lot of time outside in the summer, these chairs will be worth their weight in gold!

It's not an extremely fancy set but it fits our needs perfectly (plus there is more room at the table for the four of us. Our last set had a round table (we bought it the year Kaylen was born so we weren't really thinking ahead to needing more elbow room.). Sure, teak patio furniture would be a step up but for now, we are really enjoying our new set. Now all we need is for the wind, rain, hail and snow to stop for more than a day so that we can enjoy it! :)


(this is a stock photo from the Wal**Mart site. It is the set we have though.)

4 comments:

Kristen said...

ha, I was thinking, you have a rug on your back patio? does't that get dirty? LOL.

Casey said...

Kristen: I wish that was our patio but nope - just a stock photo. :)

Sheri said...

Heh, I noticed it in the baseball photos (not knowing it was new until I got to this posting) and thought to myself "wow, we really need to buy some patio furniture!" (LOL) ... oh, and the BBQ that is sitting next to it. (*wink*)
:-)

Monogram Queen said...

I got new porch furniture and patio furniture for this summer. I love it!
Yours is so pretty. Now I want a firepit!