Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Just when you think......

...you are out of the woods with the illness missing the second child, you couldn't be more wrong.

Entering the second week of nasty poop hell. *insert sound of train whistle* All Aboard!

Actually it hit yesterday after a couple days with a "clearly not feeling well but couldn't pinpoint what exactly was going on" child. Oh the joys.

But on another totally none-related note; I need to update my favorite links on the side bar. If you would like your blog to be included. drop me a note (via email or comment - your choice) and I will happily add you. To the rest of you (like Fern!) you will be included whether you like it or not because you make me laugh while allowing me to feel less alone and a whole lot less crazy in the game of parenthood.

So? Want me to link to you? :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry about your sick baby. That's never fun...
Hope it leaves your house quickly!

Audra said...

Yowzers, hope things start to get better around there!

Brenda said...

I hope tomorrow everyone is feeling 100% again!!!

Anonymous said...

Yea, I feel your pain. But at my house it's me who thought they missed the getting sick train. WRONG! I feel like, well, poop! LOL

Sheri said...

Well, now I know where you were this morning--missed you! Sorry little miss K isn't feeling well. Hopefully this too passes quickly. We'll be out your direction tomorrow, so if you need anything (including from the grocery) give me a ring.

Dakota said...

Hope our Baby Girl is better today so you can get out again soon!

By the way - yes - I want a special link on your sidebar to:
Disneyland-family-vacation.com

Maybe with a fancy graphic....and a blog entry dedicated to it :)

I am *SO* demanding....

*grin*