Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Updated "Favorite Reads" List and My Still Sick Girl

Alrighty then....I've updated the blogs I visit section. If you are not listed, and you want to be, let me know. I've left some out on purpose because I'm not sure if you want me to share you with my corner of the world (some of you have private/not listed under your profile blogs (like most of my MC friends) and some of you I just don't know how you feel about randomly being listed. But then - some of you I listed without asking because well...I just did. :)

Update on Kaylen is she is still not doing well. Very quiet and low energy today. She has me concerned so if she isn't better, or gets worse, I'll call and take her to the doctor tomorrow. She says she is just really tired but even people at kindergarten pick up today commented on how she was just not herself and didn't look well. The past two days, even though she has still been sick, no one said a thing. I'm surprised she isn't doing well today - I had expected this to be the day she turned the corner and started feeling better. Think good thoughts for her, will you please?

6 comments:

Tanya said...

Thinking good thought for you both. Hope she's feeling better soon.

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry she's so sick. I'll be sending prayers your way - hoping she's well very soon.
Big hug.

Audra said...

I hope she starts feeling better! I'd love to be listed :)

Brenda said...

I hope she starts feeling better soon!!!! :o(

Tina said...

You can add my blog to your list if you'd like.

We missed Kaylen today. The "Band" wasn't the same.

Anonymous said...

Yep..go ahead and add our blog!

And, hope K feels better soon.