Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Photos of the Girl

I took the kids to the Picture People today. Kelton opted not to be in any photos which was ok because a couple days ago I realized it's been a year since I had any photos taken of Kaylen by herself. Oops! Anyway - between the coupons and a really, really great deal on framed and matted photos, I got 4 poses, two 11x14 frames and two mats to go in the frame for $19.45!!! Yay me!

The manager, who just happened to be our photographer, asked me to sign a couple model release forms. She is planning to put up a new wall display and wants to include several of the shots she took of Kaylen. The manager also told me that she is planning to forward the photos and release forms to the head office for possible inclusion in the next book or advertisement. Now I know national attention is long shot but I am pretty excited about the prospect of seeing Kaylen on the wall of our Picture People. You can bet I'll take my camera and get a few shots of it for her keepsake box. :)

Very fun!





18 comments:

Audra said...

how cool!!! I love the one of kaylen holding her dress- adorable!!

Unknown said...

She is so darned photogenic! I really hope they put her picture up, that would be so neat! Jeri

Brenda said...

I love, love, LOVE the third picture! However she looks adorable in every shot! :o)

Melanie said...

PRECIOUS!!! LOVE the 2nd one of her holding her dress, AND the third one - well, ALL of them for that matter!!!!

momtothreeboys said...

Extreme cuteness! The second pose is my favorite (altho all are adorable) - and like I always say (think?) you never know who will see it (what I thought when we did the music video) - you just never know...

Sheri said...

Let me be yet another "adorable" comment on the long list of adoring fans. My favorites are the 1st and 3rd pics. I LOVE close-up shots. And, I'm sooo jealous that Kaylen has those natural red lips. Keep us posted on her "photo fame".

Perrin said...

Gorgeous! She has beautiful coloring and a sweet smile.

Tanya said...

These are so cute! I just love the one of her holding the dress out and laying on the floor. Great deal too, by the way! I'd always thought it would be fun to see J with his picture on the wall at a studio.

Monogram Queen said...

How exciting! I love the dotty dotty dot dots! Kaylen is adorable *sigh* Thank Heaven for little girls!

Monogram Queen said...

How exciting! I love the dotty dotty dot dots! Kaylen is adorable *sigh* Thank Heaven for little girls!

amy4 said...

Wow, those are beautiful pics of Kaylen! The photographer did a wonderful job (as did Kaylen!) :)I can't believe what a great deal you got - go Mom!

Shannon said...

Those are great!

Stacey said...

Very cute! I love the dress pics--the 2 middle ones. Amazing photos. That's so cool that they might put them up where everyone can see them.

Lynilu said...

Oh, gosh, that first one is very sweet, and the rest are cute as heck!

Why are your kids so adorable?

Jen said...

WOW! Picture People does a nice job! Very creative shots. And yeah, I can see why they'd want her for advertising. She's adorable, and so lively! You can see it even in the photos!

Caroline said...

OH my gosh...she is sooooo adorable.

Julie said...

I really like the third photo! How neat that would be if they put her photo up on the wall!!

Froggymama said...

so cute!