Saturday, May 31, 2008

Junk Mail

Don't you think that it is about time for companies to stop smothering us in their junk mail? I mean seriously - every time I go to the mailbox lately it is stuffed full of solicitations from
mortgage lenders, credit card companies, ads for car services, pizza coupons, etc. It's getting crazy though I admit that some days are better than others.

Maybe these companies should think about the fact that if people want information, they can easily access it on-line. Want to see if there is a pizza coupon for your favorite delivery place? Look it up on-line and print out what you want. Same thing for car services. That's what we did the last time we needed an oil change in one of the cars. Information is easy to get on-line and I would guess it's so much less expensive for the companies to just put their info there for people to find.

I don't know...there just has to be a better way other than filling up my recycling bin. I'm just saying.

No comments: