Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Back to the Grind

Nooooooooooo!!!! I don't want to be back yet. Even though the kids were exceptionally challenging for part of our beach trip it was still so much better than "regular life". You know what they say "Everything is better at the beach."

We got home yesterday afternoon and spent the afternoon and evening unpacking, settling in, mowing the yard and letting the kids play on the slip-n-slide.

Have I uploaded pictures yet? Ummmm...no. But I will. Just not this morning. If the kids cooperate, I plan to spend time this afternoon getting photos up and sharing all there is to share.

In the meantime, could someone please tell me how we went for temps in the upper 90's this weekend to the chilly downpour we are having right now? Crazy, I tell you.

I'll be back soon! :)

2 comments:

Monogram Queen said...

Ah it's always a let-down when you get back from the Beach.
Anxiously awaiting the pics!

Stacey said...

glad you had a nice time. the beach sounds wonderful.