Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Buzz Bites

Ok - this is so completely rockin' awesome for those of us who love our caffeine jolt (don't be shy - raise that hand up.... waaaaay up!). There is a new product I have found called Buzz Bites Chocolate Energy Chews...let's stop right there for a second.... tell me it doesn't sound like perfection itself! Chocolate and caffeine. Helloooooooo!!!! Life is gooooood! :)

One Buzz Bite has the same amount of caffeine as a cup of coffee which I see as a really good thing especially considering that I seem to rarely have time to drink my coffee before sprinting out the door to here or there.

Sounds good, doesn't it? It gets better. Apparently this product is also a Work from Home opportunity provided by Energy Vending Business which has been featured in places such as The Seattle PI, Wall Street Journal, CNBC as well as on Wake Up With Whoopi (as in Whoopi Goldberg and there is someone I would trust! I love her.)

Did you know that vending is the largest home-based business in America? Yeah - I didn't either but I am certainly going to be looking into it. I bet there are a few places I could interest in having a vending machine for chocolate-y caffeinated goodness! :) I just filled out their on-line form for a free sample (YUM!) and informational kit. Easy enough to find out all I want to know.

Anyway - I was excited to find something that is home-based and could provide both income *and* a much needed jolt of caffeine and you know me, if I'm excited about something I like to share. :)

2 comments:

Melanie said...

How totally cool!! Hey - maybe I'll look into that too!

Monogram Queen said...

I think i'd be afraid i'd OD or something LOL